What a week! Busy at work and then lost my voice at the end of the week. And the weather… It keeps changing on me and I have to layer up just to ensure I’m comfortable. Overall the shift is towards cooler days, and my needs have turned towards staying moisturized and hydrated.
1. Moist Hemp Argan Spray-On Body Moisturizer ($8.99) – This stuff is amazing… lightweight but does a great job of moisturizing. It’s quick and easy to apply, even to hard-to-reach places, and with a light rub soaks in instantly. It’s light pleasant scent won’t compete with my fragrance.
2. Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter ($17.95) – a cult classic for a reason. Save all your cuticle oils and heavy moisturizers for nighttime, this stuff is awesome for the daytime. I keep it at work and slather it on as needed. It nicely moisturizes and brightens with an uplifting lemony scent.
3. MAC Lipglass in Spite ($15) – I am a huge fan of MAC glosses… the yummy vanilla scent, wide range of colors and finishes, all at a decent price. Spite, a “muted plum-taupe brown” with a subtle shimmer is perfect for fall and suits most skintones. I suggest stocking up as it often is sold out.
4. beautyblender ($20) – I’ve had this thing for a year or so and rarely ever used it. Frankly I wasn’t sure what all the hype was about, until now. I recently started using the TEMPTU Air (which I’ll be reviewing soon) and was looking to get a better application of my concealers to help my large pores look smaller and skin look flawless. It does a wonderful job applying my BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector, Benefit Erase Paste, and IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. By rolling and pressing the concealer into the skin I achieve a better finish before using my TEMPTU, and the tip is great for blemishes.
5. Polar Orange Vanilla Seltzer – I drink lots of water, everyday, and while I usually don’t have a problem getting my 8+ glasses in, sometimes I need something a little different. I regularly drink tea too, but sometimes you want something with a little zing. All natural and calorie-free Polar Orange Vanilla Seltzer is a nice change of pace when regular flat water won’t do. The fact that it tastes like a dreamcicle is an added bonus. I can’t wait to try more of their flavors! Ooooh, cocktails anyone?!
Until next time…